Someone To Talk To As You Prepare For Quality Care Improvements
Accreditation Europe's health advisors help you choose the right path to implement your quality improvement initiatives given your unique local health care conditions, whether or not you’re on an Accreditation Journey yet.
Accreditation Europe advisors give you the information you need to:
Are you involved in preparing your organization for an accreditation survey? Work with Accreditation Europe expert Advisors to accelerate your quality improvement process and optimize the outcome for your accreditation. Our Advisors will help you unleash the potential of accreditation as a powerful change mechanism and develop your policies and procedures in alignment with international requirements for quality and safety.
If you’re looking to guide, control and coordinate quality in your organization in a consistent way and increase the engagement and buy-in of your staff, look no further. Through various methodologies, our Advisors can help you enable a culture of continuous quality improvement in various dimensions, such as efficiency, effectiveness, quality work life, population focus, continuity of care, client-centered care, etc.
Accreditation Europe Advisors help health care organizations strengthen their overall approach to patient safety and risk management and create a culture of safety with patient at its center. Accreditation Europe works with your team to apply proven tools and strategies to reduce risks to patient safety, minimize the incidence and impact, and maximize recovery from adverse events.
Infection prevention and control is integral to safe and effective health care practice. Accreditation Europe works with a wide range of partners and experts in this area, who can provide guidance to your organization on any of the following areas:
- Preventing and reducing health care-associated infections
- Building and strengthening infection prevention and control (IPAC) program
- Ensuring that proper IPAC policies and procedures are in place
- Designing, implementing and evaluating effective IPAC surveillance systems
- Reducing risk of transmissions with proper cleaning, disinfection and sterilization
- Develop your leadership to enhance your organizational development.
Today’s health care organizations must make strategic choices, build alliances and partnership, and focus not just on delivering quality care but on doing so in the most efficient and effective way possible. Accreditation Europe works with organizational development experts to provide you with guidance in these areas, including:
- Exploring how can you use accreditation as a tool for transformational change
- Applying a strategic planning framework to support quality services in your organization
- Developing and implementing your organizational ethical decision-making framework
- Enhancing engagement in your organization through engagement
- Developing leadership skills of your staff and physicians
- Creating a powerful vision for long term sustainable growth