Design Your National Quality Health Care Program Around Your Resources: Health Care Assessment System Solutions
Building on more than 55 years of healthcare accreditation experience, Accreditation Europe offers a variety of local solutions to Healthcare Regulators and Accreditation Bodies that wish to improve their existing assessment programs or create new ones. Organizations that wish to develop, review or update their standards, automate a program, develop surveyor competencies or simply exchange ideas and resources, find great comfort to work with our Healthcare Assessment System solutions.
Healthcare Regulators and Accreditation Bodies can also take the advantage of our Collaboration Center Network, which gives them access to a turn-key program to introduce into your health care environment, saving a significant amount of time and money. Through the Qmentum Licensed Program (QLP), Collaboration Centers have access to Accreditation Canada’s programs and expertise, including one of the world largest health care standards library, AccreditationAcceleration software, co-survey opportunities, organizational development, surveyor development programs and many others.
Collaboration Center Network
By applying the Qmentum Licensed Program™ (QLP™), regulators and accreditation bodies are joining our Collaboration Centre network of international accreditation bodies committed to use and develop an internationally awarded program alongside Accreditation Canada International, NIAZ, IQG and other organizations.
As a Collaboration Center, you will also benefit by:
- Accelerating the launch of internationally-recognized standards
- Learning from the experience of a long-standing accreditation body
- Supporting the evolution of effective accreditation methodologies aligned to national objectives
- Implementing a culture of quality improvement amongst your stakeholders and engaging them in the design and direction of the accreditation program
- Striking the right balance between available resources and offering the best possible accreditation program to health care organizations
- Focusing on your priority sectors
Health Care Regulators have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded organizations through Accreditation Europe's Collaboration Centre Program.