Why Not Get Recognized For Your Quality Improvement Efforts Now?
Reach new levels of accreditation as you improve. Qmentum International’s (QI) modular accreditation program recognizes your quality improvements wherever you fit on the spectrum; from fundamental achievements—Gold Level—to more comprehensive changes that warrant Platinum and Diamond awards, you’re recognized for your quality improvement initiatives according to your timelines and capacity to make changes.
Accreditation Europe makes your health care quality improvement efforts more valuable to a global audience, and more relevant to your location since ACI’s standards are developed and reviewed by highly respected health care providers working around the world.
- Start first with the basic structures and processes for safety and quality improvement to achieve internationally-recognized Gold Level accreditation;
- Add client-centred care, standardized delivery of service, and collective client and staff decision making for Platinum competency accreditation;
- Differentiate yourself from other facilities when you achieve consistent levels of care, based on outcomes, best practices and peer group benchmarking, as a Diamond Level accredited facility.
Each of the 3 QI accreditation levels incorporates Recognized Organizational Practices (PDF) reviewed every two years to enhance your patient/client safety and minimize risk.
Highlight your efforts to adhere to best practices in two specialty areas—Trauma and Stroke—and show the world your capacity to handle special needs with a greater commitment to patient safety. From 30 service-specific standards to those related to governance, Qmentum International's health care accreditation program has received international recognition to the point of applause. Comprehensive in nature, our standards are ready for all facilities along the continuum of health care:
- Primary care clinics, polyclinics
- Long term care
- Home care
- Mental health
- Ambulatory care
- Laboratory services
- Fertility/IVF clinics
- Residential Homes and Surgical Clinics
Qmentum International is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. Accreditation Europe may have the capacity to offer additional languages to you – just ask.